Zabi Khan Bio, Age, Height, Relationship, Affairs, Controversy and More
Zabi Khan Bio
Zabi Khan is a young activist for animal rights who is also a contestant on the TV show Roadies Revolution. This show’s judge is Ranvijay Singh. Zabi came into the world on June 11, 1997. He was born in India, in Hyderabad. The KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology is where Zabi Khan got his bachelor’s degree. When Zabi was thirteen years old, he became very fond of animals. He was in the eighth grade at the time, and he found a stray puppy on the street. Zabi took that puppy home with him and gave it the name Cassonava. Due to some risks, the puppy died after a few days. After this happened, Zabi was so upset that he decided to work for the cause of animals. Since then, he has done a lot to improve the lives of animals. When he was sixteen, Zabi opened a place for animals to stay. In 2014, Zabi also signed up with his non-profit, “A Place to Bark.” Zabi has shown that he is a hero to the Youth. He has moved a lot of young people to work for a good cause.
Zabi has also won a lot of awards and been given a lot of titles. In the year 2018, Zabi was named the National Youth Icon for Humility. He was also given the title of “Pride of Telangana.” He has also won awards from Ashoka Youth Venture and Rise Young Citizen. Zabi also had the honor of being nominated for the “Padma Shree,” which is the highest civilian award. In 2019, Zabi also won an award from the United Nations for being the best volunteer in India. So far, Zabi’s NGO has helped save more than 3,000 stray animals. Zabi’s college has also given him a scholarship for his NGO.
|Date of Birth||11 June 1997 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||23 Years|
|Birthplace||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|College/University||KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology (KGRCET), Hyderabad|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Computer Science|
|Relationships & More|
Sister- Shumaila Syed
|Singer(s)||Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Auburn|
|Film(s)||Ghost Rider (2007), Twilight (2008)|
|TV Show(s)||Bigg Boss, MTV Roadies|
|Book||The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis|
Zabi Khan Career
Zabi Khan started his career at a very young age. When he was 13 years old, he started working to help animals. All of this started when he found an abandoned puppy on the street. He took the puppy home and named him Cassanova. But after two days, the puppy got sick and died, and Zabi was very sad about it.
After this happened, Zabi used his own money to open a shelter for dogs, which he called “A Place to Bark.” This was in 2014. Also, with the help of his family, he opened a second shelter close to his home. Also, he was able to persuade college officials to open a shelter for lost animals on the college grounds.
Because of the good things he did for animals, he got a lot of praise and fans on social media. He was in a lot of news stories and won a lot of important awards for his work. He has also given several speeches in different places about how animals should be treated.
Along with his work in the community, Zabi Khan was a participant in the 18th season of the popular TV reality show “MTV Roadies.” This was his first time on TV. In the audition round, he did well enough to get picked for the show.
Also Read: Everything We Know About Celebrity Mother Jennifer Marina Joy-Morancho
Some things you might not know about Zabi Khan
- Zabi Khan is an Indian person who fights for animal rights. He started the non-profit organization “A Place to Bark.”
- He was born in Hyderabad into a middle-class family.
- When Zabi was 13, he saw a stray puppy on the street. He looked for the owners, but couldn’t find them. So, he took the puppy home with him. He gave the dog the name of Casanova.
- The puppy got sick and died as a result. During an interview, Zabi talked about what happened and said,
- After Zabi’s dog Casanova died, he promised himself that he would never let another animal go through what his dog did.
- He then started helping out at NGOs and animal shelters in Hyderabad by giving his time.
- In 2014, he started an organization called “A Place to Bark” to help abused and abandoned dogs.
- With help from his family, he opened the NGO in a space he rented near his home.
- When Zabi was in school for engineering, it was hard for him to run his NGO. So, he came up with the idea of opening an animal shelter on his college campus and persuaded the authorities to let him do it.
- His college, the KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology (KGRCET) in Hyderabad, India, was the first educational campus in India to be kind to animals.
- His college shelter is home to many dogs, cats, rabbits, turkeys, and ducks, among other animals.
- In 2018, Zabi was up for the Padma Shri, which is India’s fourth-highest civilian award.
- Zabi joined the game reality show “MTV Roadies Revolution” in 2020 as a contestant to raise awareness about the need to protect abandoned animals.
- Every six months, Zabi’s NGO, “A Place to Bark,” sets up adoption drives. In an interview, Zabi talked about the adoption drives and said,
- Khan has also worked with well-known fashion designers in Hyderabad to put on fashion shows about animal abuse.
- Zabi has taken in eight stray dogs and kept them as pets at his house.
- Zabi is the youngest person in India who works for animal rights. As of 2020, he has saved more than 3000 animals.
Zabi Khan Family
On June 11, 1997, Zabi Khan was born (age 22 years old; as of 2020). He comes from a middle-class family in the Indian city of Hyderabad, Telangana. The people in Zabi Khan’s family, especially his father, are very important to him. His father and the rest of his family are very proud of what he does for stray animals. We don’t know much about Zabi Khan’s parents, siblings, or other family members.
Zabi is an Indian citizen who is a Muslim. Also, he lived in Hyderabad with his family when he was a child and teen. His caste is Muslim.
As of 2020, Zabi Khan hasn’t gotten married yet and is still single. There aren’t a lot of official details about his girlfriend, his engagement, his wedding, his wife, his relationships, or his affairs.
Also Read: Kat Kristian Bio, Age, Height, Relationship, Affairs, Controversy and More
Zabi Khan Physical Info
Zabi Khan is a young and handsome guy. He has a nice personality and a strong body. He is very into fitness and follows a strict diet and gym schedule to stay healthy and fit and keep his strong body. He has a muscular body, and his chest is 38 inches wide, his waist is 28 inches wide, and his biceps are 13 inches wide.
He is about 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 60 kilograms. He has black hair that looks cool and black eyes that shine like stars. He hadn’t gotten any tattoos on his body.
Zabi Khan Awards
Zabi Khan got many awards for his work in the community. In 2018, he was named the “National Youth Icon for Humility,” and later that year, he was named the “Pride of Telangana.” He was also named a “Ashoka Youth Venturer and Rise Young Citizen” in 2017.
In 2019, he also got the “V-Award 2019” from the UN for being one of the best volunteers in India. Along with all of these prestigious awards, Zabi was also nominated for the Padam Shree, which is one of India’s highest civilian awards.
He has talked about how he likes to travel, read, and play with animals many times. He loves going on trips with his family and close friends, especially to Goa, India, which is his favorite vacation spot.
He also said that Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Neha Dhupia are the stars he likes the most. He also said that his NGO has saved more than 3000 animals so far. He is also an expert in computer science. His college gave him 4 Lakh rupees for his NGO, and the college gives free engineering seats to students who will take care of the shelter home.
Sayed Basith and Mohammad Younus, along with Zabi Khan, were also very important to the NGO “A Place to Bark.” He is also very active on social media, and he always posts pictures to his accounts.
Read More: Are Ekin Su And Davide From Love Island UK Still Dating?